Last Updated: January 2018
Scope of Policy
This Policy applies solely to PYTLLG, a subsidiary of Patricia Youngquist, Inc. It does not apply to third party companies or organizations to which a link may be provided on PYTLLG. We strongly recommend that you carefully review the privacy policies of any website in order to determine how each site treats your personal information.
Information Gathered From All Visitors
Activity on the Site
Cookies from Third Parties
PYTLLG’s Use of Personal Information
Due to the partnership with Fine Art America, PYTTLG no longer collects any personal information from the website’s visitors. If PYTLLG receives an email from any of its visitors, that email may be archived in our records and will only be used publically after first receiving written permission from the original sender of the email.
Communications from PYTLLG and Opt–Out Provisions
Any communication that PYTLLG initiates will be targeted to you directly and individually either by telephone, by regular mail via the United States Postal Service, or by electronic email. Such communication will be solely for any of the purposes stated under “Required Data” immediately above.
With respect to unsolicited targeted marketing communications from PYTLLG, you may at any time opt–out of receiving such communications by following one of these methods:
- Post a written letter via first class mail to PATRICIA YOUNGQUIST, Inc., P. O. BOX 230503, NEW YORK, NY 10023 which clearly states your desire to be removed from all targeted marketing communication lists
- Click a clearly worded “Opt–Out” or “Unsubscribe” link which will be prominently featured on each and every targeted marketing electronic email
- Send a direct email request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the single word, “Remove” in the subject line
Permission changes will be honored as soon as possible after receipt.
Third Party Information Sharing
PYTLLG does not share equipment, databases, or any other means by which your personal information may be archived with a third party. PYTLLG does not permit on site advertising from third parties nor will we initiate, sponsor, or partner with any third party which may be interested in your personal information for the sole purpose of sending a targeted marketing communication to you. PYTLLG will not share your personal information with any third party without your written consent unless such disclosure is required by law or PYTLLG believes that such action is necessary under one of the following conditions:
- To comply with a legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order
- To protect the company’s rights and property
- To investigate reports of users sending material using a false email address or of users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website and/or PYTLLG’s services
- During an emergency, such as when there is sufficient reason to believe someone’s physical safety is at risk
Protection For Children — COPPA Compliance
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act [“COPPA”] imposes certain requirements upon websites and online services that are directed toward children. PYTLLG is committed to protecting the privacy and rights of children online. Therefore, it is the explicit policy of PYTLLG not to collect any individually identifiable information from visitors whom we know or believe to be under the age of 13. To learn more about COPPA, click here for the Federal Trade Commission COPPA website and here for the COPPA FAQs page.
Sale of Assets
In the event that PYTLLG and/or its parent, units, or subsidiaries are ever sold, acquired, merged, liquidated, reorganized, or otherwise transferred, we reserve the right to transfer our customer database together with any personally identifiable information contained therein, to the third party acquiring PYTLLG’s assets. In such an event, PYTLLG will initiate a regular mailing providing notice of such transfer as well as place a prominent notice of the sale on the site, including complete information and instructions as to how you can manage your privacy preferences under the new ownership.
Due to the partnership with Fine Art America, PYTLLG no longer controls any data that is required to be kept secure from cybertheft. For more information about how Fine Art America handles data encryption, visit this page.
Use Common Sense in All Your Internet Activities
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Patricia Youngquist The Last Leaf Gardener
a wholly owned subsidiary of Patricia Youngquist, Inc.
P. O. Box 230503
New York, NY 10023